About Me

My photo
A Beautiful Contradiction...is what I am

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Motive Missions...

Do you know the name? if not read on...


Motive Missions is a clothing brand, currently producing smart, clean graphic tee's, outerwear & soon denim. Shop online at www.CentralBoardshop.com in apparel click on the name. What we strive for is what we live for!



Here are the creator and co creator:

Brandon Young-I created this brand, Motive Missions to design goods that people will love and keep for years.
Ricardo Gray - At the age of 15 noticing the many aspects of life that would come in my direction, staying focused and sticking to morals wasn't an easy task to maintain. Motivation along with the love for fashion and entertainment are a few elements that played key roles in my life.
Here are some of the featured t-shirts...


I have been wearing Motive Missions for about 2yrs. and not one of the shirts I have has shrunk or lost it's fit...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great post corey thanks for the support. new shirts comming soon!