About Me

My photo
A Beautiful Contradiction...is what I am

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Music History 101

I don't even know where to start...Hmmm..Okay everything described below is HISTORY as well as...Excuse me...WOW! that is what you'll be saying after you visit Crooked Beat Records and talk with the owner Bill Daly...I met Bill awhile ago and his knowledge of music & peaceful demeanor keeps me coming back (along with the hard to find cd's and VINYL!!! Yes I said it...)..In a day when music is just about payola here is a guy who can talk and show you his history...Please take a minute and allow me to introduce someone I think EVERYONE who loves music and vinyl should know and talk to so if you are in the DC area(or not just call the store) drop by...And now the pics! Enjoi!

2318 18th St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20009

202-483-2328
www.crookedbeat.com

www.myspace.com/crookedbeat
Mr. Bill Daly(Owner)
You see that VINYL!!!!!!!! and there's more.... What do you know about Kraftwerk? If you don't just ask Bill...
Even more VINYL...Can you smell it?

There are not enough words to describe the respect & admiration I have for Bill and his store so with these last words I'll say "Support Local Businesses" remember you once were one! Thanks for reading...You can read more about Bill and Crooked Beat Records through the links supplied.




No comments: