About Me

My photo
A Beautiful Contradiction...is what I am

Monday, February 4, 2008

Good Fellas visit Great Falls...

So this past weekend I went to Great Falls(MD side) on Saturday because my brother Stu was fortunate enough to bring this hike to myself & Scooter's attention and I'm glad he did! Thanks StuEazy! This hike was amazing! Truly amazing and beautiful!It was a 2hr hike that holds every part of your attention span... Then the trail took on a couple of characters..(my business partners...)

Including myself...

And a couple of kayakers...

Again I want to thank Stu for bringing this trail/hike to my attention..Just outside the city(no seriously 30 mins. outside the city to be exact). So if your feeling adventurous take a moment and enjoi one of the many outdoors things that the city has to offer..This is a workout for any age..I look forward to spring to really enjoi this hike... Enjoi the rest of the photos..at http://www.myspace.com/photoleer







1 comment:

micah said...

Snazy-dizzle.

Dude, you have a brother named Stu? Where have I been...